Equinox 800?

MrJeep

Elite Member
Hi everyone, getting back into the hobby. Looking at the Minelab Equinox 800. Where are these machines made? I saw someplace that they are made in Malaysia, is this correct? Thanks

Probably so.

From link from TNS above:

“Since December 2009, the Codan Group’s manufacturing service provider, Plexus Corp, a US company, situated in Penang, Malaysia has been responsible for the majority of Minelab’s worldwide metal detector production. Minelab is proud of its association with its outsource partner in Malaysia. Genuine Minelab metal detectors are exclusively manufactured by Minelab in Australia and by Plexus Corp, USA in the Malaysian facility.”

My 800 arrives Tuesday, I’ll try and post back.

Welcome back!

Probably so.

“Since December 2009, the Codan Group’s manufacturing service provider, Plexus Corp, a US company, situated in Penang, Malaysia has been responsible for the majority of Minelab’s worldwide metal detector production. Minelab is proud of its association with its outsource partner in Malaysia. Genuine Minelab metal detectors are exclusively manufactured by Minelab in Australia and by Plexus Corp, USA in the Malaysian facility.”

Welcome back!

Thanks. I'm about to pull the trigger.

Hi
My son and I have the 800 Equinox. He loves his because he can hunt the ocean beach by Boston MA with no problems. It takes sometime to learn how to use it but I like using the defllaut setting.
Good luck

Probably so.

Welcome back!

Big congrats GS on your new detector!! You're going to love it.

Back
Top Bottom