Southern PA Lets plan for this Weekend!!

First of all, thanks to IraMency for permission, and Tim, nice to meet you, and that was one awesome find! And Rick, always fun hunting with you -- sorry you were skunked -- my advice is to hit that site again tomorrow if you can, there are more goodies there for sure.

I had a nice day, scoring 7 wheats, the oldest being a 1913, as well as silver charm stamped "LE MONS 1919", whatever that means, a silver broach (which, it appears, is upside down in the photo -- blame it on my wife, who had cold beer waiting for me when I got home :lol:), and a 1920 silver Canadian dime.

Again, thanks for the hunt folks, sorry I won't be able to join you tomorrow, taking my wife out to lunch. Good luck out there.

Attachments

• 012812.jpg
    012812.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 136
Awesome Randy! Where were they hiding, Cindy's or the farm?

Near the farmhouse. Focus between the walkways from the house to the spring house and the pear tree. That's where I had the most luck. No doubt in my mind there is more there -- good luck.

Awesome finds Randy!! I love it when I put something together and people find stuff!! Of course this would have never happened without Cindy in the first place!!

Don't you all worry, I have a HUGE pay back for her when I take her to the bottles she wants!!

Tim, I am STILL punching the walls here!!:laughing: You deserve that one brother!!

Glad you guys had a good time :) I was thinking of you recently as they have now torn up the area for a new development and all that farmland is pretty much sold. I'm glad you got a little silver way back when.

Back
Top Bottom