Buzz Wilson Digger Sheath

normx2

Elite Member
A little heads up.

Many of us here have purchased one of Buzz's top quality Leather Digger Sheaths.

His personal design is being copied and sold online. You can tell the real Buzz Wilson Sheath by his logo stamped into the upper R/H corner of the belt loop.

So instead of buying an online fake at a higher price let's try to support a fellow hunter/designer and buy from Buzz. Just sayin...:yes:

Hope it's not the guy stealing Chucks scoop designs.

Dangit Buzz sold me a counterfeit sheath. No Logo anywhere on it. Now i will have to check with my son and his wife as i bought both of them sheaths from Buzz.

I know they are Not counterfeit as i did purchase them directly. Well made and well worth the cost.

I've been thinking about picking up one of Buzz's Sheaths. I'll make sure to buy the real deal when I decide to pull the trigger.

???

Howdy, I know this is an old thread... but does anyone know if Buzz is still making his sheaths? I can't seem to get in touch with him? I have bought one off of him a few years back, and really like it... was thinking of buying another, and have tried to reach out and no luck. Anyways, figured I'd check here.

Thanks and Happy Hunting

Howdy, I know this is an old thread... but does anyone know if Buzz is still making his sheaths? I can't seem to get in touch with him? I have bought one off of him a few years back, and really like it... was thinking of buying another, and have tried to reach out and no luck. Anyways, figured I'd check here.

Thanks and Happy Hunting

I called him recently and talked for a while. I don’t think he’s doing much leather work right now. I would try messaging him on Facebook.

Please keep us posted. I was looking to order one last night and could not find any in stock anywhere.

Thanks

Howdy, and thanks for the replies, certainly appreciate ya'll sharing what you know. I did try to reach out via Facebook, but to be honest, not sure I did it the correct way, lol. Anyways, did not hear anything back, but that was a few months back.

Thanks again!

Ron F.
---------

Howdy, and thanks for the replies, certainly appreciate ya'll sharing what you know. I did try to reach out via Facebook, but to be honest, not sure I did it the correct way, lol. Anyways, did not hear anything back, but that was a few months back.

Thanks again!

Ron F.
---------

I just talked to Buzz and he still is making them. He said the best way to buy one is to message him on facebook messenger app. He just moved and said he's been busy and hasn't been pushing to sell them but still makes and sells them.

Back
Top Bottom