I picked up a box of nickles today.

pan4au

Elite Member
I found 2-2009's, a 1934 Buffalo, a 1943P silver, a couple of 82's with slight off set strike and kept 26 pre 1960's 2 of them where a 39 & a 58 with very little wear

Attachments

• April 4 nickle crh.jpg
    April 4 nickle crh.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 141
Nice buffalo, still waiting to find one myself. As a note, if your off center nickels are only on either the obverse or the reverse they are considered Mis-aligned dies not offset. I just learned that a while back, thought I'd share.

Nice box! I have went through 2 nickel boxes since my last post and both were duds.....no silver....1 dateless buff, no 2009s and very few pre 1960....congrats on a good box!

Nice buffalo, still waiting to find one myself. As a note, if your off center nickels are only on either the obverse or the reverse they are considered Mis-aligned dies not offset. I just learned that a while back, thought I'd share.

Thanks didn't know that..

Nice box! I have went through 2 nickel boxes since my last post and both were duds.....no silver....1 dateless buff, no 2009s and very few pre 1960....congrats on a good box!
I might try another box of coins while waiting on some nickles to come in next week. I've been lucky the last couple of weeks.. Best of luck and HH

Back
Top Bottom