OMG!!! One of the bestest CRH's for KT ever!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
KT just still is breathless from this CRH! And :shock::shock::shock:

Certainly the best hunt of 2018 and possibly one of the best EVER! :excited::excited::clapping::clapping: KT is worn out emotionally from this hunt that He ran straight through this afternoon.

Here is the box by box account:

Box 1 - 1 40%er, 20 NIFCs.

Box 2 - 1 Ben, 5 90% Kens, 17 40%ers, 1 NIFC

Box 3 - 4 90% Kens, 29 40%ers.

Box 4 - 4 90% Kens, 7 40%ers, 1 NIFC

Box 5 - 3 90% Kens, 22 40%ers, 3 NIFCs

TOTALS - 1 Ben, 16 64 Kens, 75 40%ers, 25 NIFCs (11 Keepers).

KT looked up on an online silver coin calculator after the hunt and here is the accounting at today's silver price: 92 silver coins ($46 face) have a scrap value of $282.75 !!!!!! A very tidy profit for KT of $236.75, almost 10% of the face value of the $2500 worth of coins hunted today!

Now for those who cannot believe without pics.....as was said in the first Jurassic Park film, HOLD ON TO YER BUTT! And take a look below! :laughing::laughing::laughing: FYI, KT did not clean any of the 90%ers, but did clean all the dingy 40%ers!

Attachments

• CRH 03 22 2018 1 Ben.JPG
    CRH 03 22 2018 1 Ben.JPG
    154.6 KB · Views: 310
  • CRH 03 22 2018 16 64 Kens.jpg
    CRH 03 22 2018 16 64 Kens.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 317
  • CRH 03 22 2018 Bowl of 40%er Kens.jpg
    CRH 03 22 2018 Bowl of 40%er Kens.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 320
  • CRH 03 22 2018 76 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    CRH 03 22 2018 76 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 327
  • CRH 03 22 2018 11 NIFCs.jpg
    CRH 03 22 2018 11 NIFCs.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 319
You must be exhausted! Have a nice flagon of mead and take a nap! WOW!

What a great hobby to pull $236 just sitting around in your royal robes!:laughing:

Last edited:
Great hunt KT, and congrats on the very impressive results. I know what you mean when you say breathless having recently had my own high quality hunt. I pick up my box for this week today and can only hope that results similar to yours are in store.

I'm still waiting on a box like that.. just finding a Ben would be great.. I haven't found any CRH yet.. I may have to buy some from "The Natural State" lol

Holy smokes! That's a giant pile of silver there Your Highness! Congrats on a great hunt and may many more follow. :aok:
We all live for this type of recovery!
You must be exhausted! Have a nice flagon of mead and take a nap! WOW!

What a great hobby to pull $236 just sitting around in your royal robes!:laughing:
Heading out the door for a celebratory dinner!

Great hunt KT, and congrats on the very impressive results. I know what you mean when you say breathless having recently had my own high quality hunt. I pick up my box for this week today and can only hope that results similar to yours are in store.
KT saw that you got a regular box with a few NIFCs...that's the world of reality there.

I'm still waiting on a box like that.. just finding a Ben would be great.. I haven't found any CRH yet.. I may have to buy some from "The Natural State" lol
Do NOT give up! This CRH is proof that they are out there, waiting to be had! :D:D

We all live for this type of recovery!
Heading out the door for a celebratory dinner!

KT saw that you got a regular box with a few NIFCs...that's the world of reality there.

Do NOT give up! This CRH is proof that they are out there, waiting to be had! :D:D
Not giving up... getting my fix in 4 more boxes Monday. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Great haul! Congrats!
Thanks, cellrdwellr. KT was amazed!
Truly incredible hunt your majesty!
Thanks, matmit. KT has admit He never had a day anywhere near this on a totlot, even when He recovered a gold necklace (it was worth $200 scrap value).

Wow! That's amazing! Congratulations and continued success!
Dirt Dog, thanks for the well wishes! We shall see what next week brings! :lol::lol::lol:

That is a very nice haul KT! It's always exciting to have a hint of any type be successful.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

This jester :jester: needs to get with the program and find a bank or two with coin counting machines that will become my 'dump' bank. I have been saving up for a box of halves and now you have given me tingles of anticipation about what I may find in one of the boxes. :bling: :kingdances::bowdown::bowdown:

This jester :jester: needs to get with the program and find a bank or two with coin counting machines that will become my 'dump' bank. I have been saving up for a box of halves and now you have given me tingles of anticipation about what I may find in one of the boxes. :bling: :kingdances::bowdown::bowdown:

:laughing::laughing: These boxes are rare, but they ARE there, just waiting to be hunted! Enjoyed your comment, CoffinCat!:laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom