Still looking for a hunting partner in Jamestown NY

Runecaster

Greetings all,
I'm in Western N.Y. , Jamestown looking for other coin shooters in the area to hunt with. If anybody is looking for a partner drop me note.
Barry

Finally! Haha, been waiting a year to see someone from Jamestown! I live on the west side, maybe we'll have to get together sometime!

Greetings all,
I'm in Western N.Y. , Jamestown looking for other coin shooters in the area to hunt with. If anybody is looking for a partner drop me note.
Barry
I live in the Chautauqua County area who likes to go medal detecting around the area, it's more fun than going buy your self, give me a holler if you can go on Sunday's

Let me know when your available to go medal detecting around Chautauqua County ny, all the posts on here are from a long time ago, I'm kinda a newbie at medal detecting around the area, and would like to get advice from other detecterest

Finally! Haha, been waiting a year to see someone from Jamestown! I live on the west side, maybe we'll have to get together sometime!
Have you been out trying to medal detect in this weather recently, I've been trying the parks mainly on Sunday's, let me know when your thinking of going medal detecting around Chautauqua County area, and we could meet at the fluvanna fire hall sometime

Wow! What have you been finding in the previous six years to keep you away from the site?

Back
Top Bottom