Could this be real?

It’s a website that sells things from retailers around the world like trying to be like the others. pawnshops use them a lot you can also view on line and pick up at the pawnshop if your close (A&Q section) . The website is selling on behalf of someone else so definitely beware just like eBay people list things To be perfect and you get something else or not so perfect as described . I WONT BUY FROM THEM .but that wasn’t the question asked is it a scam I don’t think so is the best place to buy stuff HELL NO lmfao and the reviews not everyone is gonna be happy you can go to amazon and see bad reviews for a cook book ..lol

It’s a website that sells things from retailers around the world like trying to be like the others. pawnshops use them a lot you can also view on line and pick up at the pawnshop if your close (A&Q section) . The website is selling on behalf of someone else so definitely beware just like eBay people list things To be perfect and you get something else or not so perfect as described . I WONT BUY FROM THEM .but that wasn’t the question asked is it a scam I don’t think so is the best place to buy stuff HELL NO lmfao and the reviews not everyone is gonna be happy you can go to amazon and see bad reviews for a cook book ..lol

If we can help steer a fellow hobbyist AWAY from a horrible experience that could ruin their opinion of this hobby, why not? This isnt a case of "everyone has bad reviews " this site is clearly taking advantage of probably 9/10 customers. 20200118_075858.jpg
Im sure these numbers are low, as not everyone leaves feedback all the time. ANYONE considering to buy from a site like this should be talked out of it :laughing: but hey to each their own i guess...

AGAIN he asked if it was legit and IT IS.. your proving False information claiming it’s a scam based off bad reviews that doesn’t make it a scam just means their customer service is horrible and that’s BECAUSE their pawnshops. If anyone plans on searching their site for a item should go pick it up if possible to make sure everything is there and works because Again it’s pawnshop their selling used items and sometimes things can be missing from the item and mite be broken without them even knowing due to them being Uneducated in those items

Sooner or later you gotta make the leap. Good deals don't usually last long like that Nox for cheap on ebay. If it's on ebay as new or even used and you pay with paypal you get the ebay and the paypal guarantees. I'd still rather a Nox than the AT. Of course if you are in the northern climate and can't hunt until spring you might as well wait so your warranty lasts longer in actual use.

AGAIN he asked if it was legit and IT IS.. your proving False information claiming it’s a scam based off bad reviews that doesn’t make it a scam just means their customer service is horrible and that’s BECAUSE their pawnshops. If anyone plans on searching their site for a item should go pick it up if possible to make sure everything is there and works because Again it’s pawnshop their selling used items and sometimes things can be missing from the item and mite be broken without them even knowing due to them being Uneducated in those items

Ok :lol: the pawn shop is real, we get it, but the site that is selling the items FOR the shops is clearly running a scam, is that better? :laughing: REGARDLESS, it would not be a smart move to buy from this website, based on the reviews alone! You would be better off contacting the pawn shop directly, or just flushing your dollar bills DIRECTLY down the turlet! When I clicked on that link above in the OP i thought of 3 things #1) my computer getting a virus, #2) my identity being stolen and #3) i hope noone buys from this website :laughing: if he decided to go for it, hope it works out for him! Seen too many horror stories with websites like the one posted above.

I’m not going to buy that. I’m waiting for the new detector by Avitech to come out.

Back
Top Bottom