How long did it take for you to get your stealth scoop

Within a week last time if i recall correctly. May differ depending on stock on hand.

Be patient. Good things come to those who wait.

Still don't have one, than again I'm landlocked in Ohio. Only use I would have for one is cleaning the litter box...

Think we have a few pay fishing lakes within about 30 miles of me. SW corner of OH. Have the little Miami river that runs blocks from my house but god only knows what's in the bottom of that thing, not to mention it has a few vicious dams on it that has eaten more then one person. I keep my distance from that. Otherwise it's a drive to anywhere else. If I ever get back up to my parents in the UP I'll have to pick up a scoop. Just a few miles from Superior. Until that happens I'm pretty much all dirt.

I live in NC and I swear it took less than 3 days. It will obviously vary based on what is in stock, shipping method, and location.

You must have a Bengal Tiger, that's a big cat. I recommend the 920 Xtreme.

I don't, but the Bengals do play less then 20 miles away and they are usually pretty good about dropping the big stinky ones every week once football season starts. Heck even during the off season some of the players tend to make the news from their own mishaps that would require a large scoop to clean up. :lol:

Land locked in Ohio?????? I have detected a number of small lakes with swimming holes in Ohio. We did not find much but we had fun. Take a look at your state parks that have small lakes. Most of them have swimming areas.

Not saying there isn't any in the state, Just nothing within about an hour of where I'm at. I typically only get an couple hours on the weekends to detect and don't want to spend them on the road.

Good morning David,

We are shipping your Stealth scoop and handle today via US Priority Mail. Estimated delivery is Thursday, June 1 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom