• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Platinum, gold and silver.

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
Have been out here and there. This was a few productive hunts. Most found with the Excalibur 800. Any idea on the green stone? First pic, Plat, 18k and 4 silver on one hunt. The Plat is 7 grams. Second pic is a 10k diamond butterfly and broke 14k with diamond something:lol: Third pic is all silver. May be a black pearl? 4th pic is the first real sharktooth ring I ever dug. What was interesting is when I dug the 18k with green stone I had a shark tooth laying beside it in the same scoop. Pretty cool!

Attachments

• SAM_4010.jpg
    SAM_4010.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 662
  • SAM_4011.jpg
    SAM_4011.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 658
  • SAM_4012.jpg
    SAM_4012.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 655
  • SAM_4013.jpg
    SAM_4013.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 634
  • SAM_4014.jpg
    SAM_4014.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 646
Awesome work bro!

Very interesting stone there, don't have a clue, but it might be a good one setting in 18k....

Cool shark tooth ring, never seen one before..

Congrats!

<°)))>{

Nice haul... looks like nephrite. Might be jadeite. Should score a few hundred for it. Hard to tell in the light but it could be worth 1000s if in the right color range
Congrats

Last edited:
:dingding: Nice job putting some life in the Beach section with those good finds! :good:

Excellent hunts!! Here is trick to determine if a pearl is real or fake: Take the pearl and gently rub it against one of your teeth. A real pearl will feel "gritty" almost sand like, and a fake pearl will feel smooth.
However, in order for this to work it has to be a real tooth (dentures, veneers, implants etc. won't work)!

Not sure why you've still got the Goldslumpy moniker.

Good on you for the finds.

R5

Holy Smokes!! You were in Tune today!!
No doubt about it.

Nice variety and fantastic Platinum Congrats! :cool:
Thanks irons!

You're running out of fingers to show them! :D
I seldom do:lol:

Your killing it,,good job!
Thanks wood

Awesome Larry, Need any help cleaning up? WOW
Hopefully more signals show up. It was quiet when I was done.

Awesome work bro!

Very interesting stone there, don't have a clue, but it might be a good one setting in 18k....

Cool shark tooth ring, never seen one before..

Congrats!

<°)))>{
Thanks Ice!

Nice haul... looks like nephrite. Might be jadeite. Should score a few hundred for it. Hard to tell in the light but it could be worth 1000s if in the right color range
Congrats
Ill google those. Thanks!

:dingding: Nice job putting some life in the Beach section with those good finds! :good:
Got tired waiting on Earl:lol:

A bit of everything! Congrats :grin:
Thanks!

Excellent hunts!! Here is trick to determine if a pearl is real or fake: Take the pearl and gently rub it against one of your teeth. A real pearl will feel "gritty" almost sand like, and a fake pearl will feel smooth.
However, in order for this to work it has to be a real tooth (dentures, veneers, implants etc. won't work)!
Will a real human tooth I found on the beach work:shock::lol:
very nice finds. Congrats.
Thanks!

Not sure why you've still got the Goldslumpy moniker.

Good on you for the finds.

R5
Brings me luck to get out of a slump. Guess I can change it now?

Pretty sweet set of finds. Good job!!!
Thanks David!

Awesome!! And to think I stayed on the dry...the shark tooth ring is the coolest. Congrats!!!
You girls stay way ahead of me every year.:wow:

Beautiful! Congrats!
Thanks Dude!

Wowser! That is a very fine haul! Love the platinum! Isn't the feel of it just amazing? And such a lot of gold! Great work! :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom