Most silver EVER in one day's hunt !!

foreverRich

Forum Supporter
In over 40+ years of metal detecting I have never found this many silver coins in one hunt. Also they were on the same lot. I have heard of finding large quantities of coins in one spot, but never in a million years did I expect a day like today. Here is what I found today. Happy Hunting!!!:yes:

Attachments

• 2112017 After cleaning.jpg
    2112017 After cleaning.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,948
:shock::shock::shock:

Congrats that's incredible, and those Buffalos Look amazing for coming out of the ground!

congrats on the finds but i have a couple questions:

why are the buffalo nickels so clean?

and why are those rosie's in plastic cases?

This member has been here a long time. If you would just go back and look up his older threads you will he has been working this site a long time and explains about it in them.

If you don't believe a member's finds either report it to us or keep it to yourself!

That's just insane:dingding::confetti:
You even got more quarters than dimes in your haul...

Congratulations on a great hunt!

congrats on the finds but i have a couple questions:

why are the buffalo nickels so clean?

and why are those rosie's in plastic cases?

No problem. The Buffalo Nickels were so clean because they had only been in the ground since October, when the house was demolished. As for the Rosies, I had a couple of dime cases and since they were so pristine, I put them in the cases before taking the picture.:yes:

yeah right I can lay a bunch of quarters down too and said I found them any before pics?

Don't know what you are trying to say, but HERE are the before cleaning pictures. Hope this makes you feel better.

Attachments

• 2112017 Hunt.jpg
    2112017 Hunt.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 1,751
  • 2112017 Hunt2.jpg
    2112017 Hunt2.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 1,724
Back
Top Bottom