Memorial Day Weekend Hunts?!

DigginLikeADog

Anyone have any planned hunts they are looking forward to this holiday weekend? I know I'll be researching more parks and homesteads out here in CT, hoping to christen a new detector with some silver roundness!!

Well I was going to jump in the river today but the water is high. I do a short hunt today and spend all day in the water tomorrow. Then Monday it's beer and ribs

I plan on getting out at least once this weekend with cellrdwellr. Monday, looks like rain in my neck of the woods, so it looks like I will be clearing clutter out of the garage that day.

I'll be digging this weekend, planting flowers on graves. :D Thanks for your service Pastor and all on the board that are Veterans.

I'am going to a Memorial Service, I'm combat Nam Vet Semper Fi

Thank you for your service. I used to go to the Vietnam Memorial every year for Memorial Day, and ride in the parade, but I just can't seem to get myself in those crowds anymore. I've not been in about 4-5 years. I've rode bikes with a lot of Vietnam Veterans over the last 15 years, the last time I rode was to a VNVs funeral. I rode his bike to his funeral in honor of him.
So tomorrow I'm going to try and go see a few of my veteran brothers, and thank them. To me , tomorrow is really a somber day, I've never understood why they say " Happy " Memorial Day.
Semper Fi , Pastor.

Going to visit my brothers grave (Viet Nam vet) and my mother's...lots of flowers. Then will do a picnic with the dogs n beer fair. I will get out for a quick hunt today..HH

Back
Top Bottom