Platinum, gold and silver.

Outstanding Mr. Larry. Just goes to show Men rule women drool. :laughing: Kap has her head hanging now. Show here your da Man!

You got that right! My head is hanging low, kicking toe in the dirt. I only found one ring that day. It was super purple but had diamonds. Larry is trying to clean it up for me. I'll post a pic when he get's it looking nice.

Barbara let's you find rings??? That's so sweet. LOL!

From time to time I have to so he doesn't get too discouraged :laughing:

Wowser! That is a very fine haul! Love the platinum! Isn't the feel of it just amazing? And such a lot of gold! Great work! :thumbsup:
The weight is amazing

Nice hunts! That shark tooth ring is my favorite...
Its pretty cool

love the ring with the green stone! congrats
Thanks
Find's Larry your The Man :thumbsup:
Don't tell everybody:lol:

Awesome finds man, WTG!
Thanks Zee!

congrats- wow what a haul!
Thanks

Barbara let's you find rings??? That's so sweet. LOL!
Every now and then
Some great finds right there! Congrats!
Thanks!

Outstanding Mr. Larry. Just goes to show Men rule women drool. :laughing: Kap has her head hanging now. Show her your da Man!
:laughing:

Well I'll be a fiddlehead fern! This guy actually finds stuff from time to time! :laughing::laughing:

Nice scores there Larry!
I usually get started in Dec and end in Dec:laughing:

You got that right! My head is hanging low, kicking toe in the dirt. I only found one ring that day. It was super purple but had diamonds. Larry is trying to clean it up for me. I'll post a pic when he get's it looking nice.

From time to time I have to so he doesn't get too discouraged :laughing:

:laughing:

Nice to see you are out and finding. More rings for your Christmas tree!! Maybe this year your tree will be over flowing with goodies. Congrats Larry, I miss hunting with you. Thinking about a trip to the huge, just need a cheap motel. :D

Back
Top Bottom