Emi report-Xp Deus, Nokta Impact, Rutus Alter71,Minelab CTX

tnsharpshooter

Supporter
Forum Supporter
Went to a site around 90 miles away today.
A site I have been to twice previously and hunted some.

This site has some higher mineral ground,,and where the site is,,,is sandwiched in amongst an industrial area,, trucking outfit, sheriffs dept, light wires, towers,,you name it.

Most of my hunting today done with Xp Deus.
The main reason for this was 2 gents wanted me to show them how to set up and use Deus.

So by my mostly using Deus I could sweep some of their targets if they wanted me too and answer questions for them.

Deus with 9" coil purred like a kitten on this site,,,remember there were a total of 3 Deus units in action.

I tried my other Deus with 11" coil,,,In This configuration with larger coil,,Deus was quite noisy,,useable but noisy,,not the chirpy stuff it always does either.

I ran Nokta Impact with smallest coil only,,,it was not as stable emi wise as Deus with 9" coil,,but better than Deus with 11" coil.

Rutus was very unstable,,,I rate here poor,,I did go up and down the freq chain,,didn't seem to help. This dissapointed me here.

Minelab CTX,,small coil 6" installed only,,after noise cancel purred like a kitten.,real quiet.

I think the 2 gents are sold on Deus,,they really took off with the units.

They made some nice finds,,unfortunately I didn't take my camera,,but they took pics of their finds and mine as well.

The Deus btw,,even with this higher mineral soil,,was IDing IH coins at approx6-7" deep with very good ID.
Version 4 IMO may be better than version 3.2 here in this department.
Reactvity level 2 silencer -1,, cut through this ground well in my opinion for a Vlf detector.

Now this is just one site,,,but the surroundings of this site,,IMO if a Vlf detector will run stable here,,it stands a good chance to run stable in many many other places.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom