• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Metaldetectors.com

9Veater

Forum Supporter
Just picked up my at pro and garrett carrot, amazing to deal with, I couldd not have gotten a better deal! Cant express this enough so happy I took the drive great shop, and a whole wall of high end detectors pick one up and swing it, a nice air test stand so you can test recovery speeds etc. Will definately do business with again

Just picked up my at pro and garrett carrot, amazing to deal with, I couldd not have gotten a better deal! Cant express this enough so happy I took the drive great shop, and a whole wall of high end detectors pick one up and swing it, a nice air test stand so you can test recovery speeds etc. Will definately do business with again

Congrats on your purchase.

Sounds like things went smooth for you.

I have dealt with I think 3 other sponsors here--- all very good service IMO.

Thanks for sharing.

What did i miss? The kellyco post? Idk what that means but I know I was treated right, unfortunately didnt go with nectardetector on the count of the wife out of no where was like hey wanna go get a detector, and me not willing to wait 2 days for shipping. Nectar, ill make it up to you in the very near future

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you

9Veater
I am not sure if I ever thank you, for such a good thread about the Store front.

Back
Top Bottom