Up and down..... Oops!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Last week it was way up! This week it was as bad as possible. No silver, no proofs, no 87s, no nothing, but....

27 NIFCs to add to the roll collection KT is working on...a yearly single roll accumulation of all year NIFCs. That's it. No pictures this week, just not going to bother for just these few coins that are being kept only for speculation. But they do keep life interesting!

When packing these coins in their respective tubes, K T discovered that the 2011 was a proof! So oops in the title! :laughing: so KT corrects the total to 26 NIFCs and 1 Proof! Still not worth the effort to photograph. :lol:

Best of luck CRHing for everyone this coming week! :p

Last week it was way up! This week it was as bad as possible. No silver, no proofs, no 87s, no nothing, but....

27 NIFCs to add to the roll collection KT is working on...a yearly single roll accumulation of all year NIFCs. That's it. No pictures this week, just not going to bother for just these few coins that are being kept only for speculation. But they do keep life interesting!

When packing these coins in their respective tubes, K T discovered that the 2011 was a proof! So oops in the title! :laughing: so KT corrects the total to 26 NIFCs and 1 Proof! Still not worth the effort to photograph. :lol:

Best of luck CRHing for everyone this coming week! :p

Congrats on finding the proof KT, although the low in the kingdom might make you want to toss the delivery man in the moat! Good luck next week, with hopes for a return to silver. For what it’s worth, I feel your pain, as I also experienced a skunk this week. In my one box I had one NIFC, but it was pretty scratched up and so it goes into the coin return as well.

You may have a couple of slow weeks, since you found months worth of keepers in last weeks CRH!! Keep at it, you'll find some keepers.

Congrats on finding the proof KT, although the low in the kingdom might make you want to toss the delivery man in the moat! Good luck next week, with hopes for a return to silver. For what it’s worth, I feel your pain, as I also experienced a skunk this week. In my one box I had one NIFC, but it was pretty scratched up and so it goes into the coin return as well.

Oh, His Majesty knows not to kill the messenger, or delivery man, poor fellows just doing his job! Ha ha.

You may have a couple of slow weeks, since you found months worth of keepers in last weeks CRH!! Keep at it, you'll find some keepers.

KT kinda figured he would have to "pay his dues" after last week. This CRH is one installment on whatever the fates figure is due! :laughing:

Minor update

When KT made his coin dump, He heard something in the machine....reached in and pulled out a stud earring. Gold in color...no markings...the sparkly stone set in it looks like a 0.5 carat diamond, but under a loupe it is too perfect so it must be a CZ. The Queen wanted to know what His Majesty was going to do with it, and my answer was: His Majesty is too old to put it in His Royal Ear or Nose, so Me thinketh it should go in the Royal Junk Jewelry Box! Ha ha.

When KT made his coin dump, He heard something in the machine....reached in and pulled out a stud earring. Gold in color...no markings...the sparkly stone set in it looks like a 0.5 carat diamond, but under a loupe it is too perfect so it must be a CZ. The Queen wanted to know what His Majesty was going to do with it, and my answer was: His Majesty is too old to put it in His Royal Ear or Nose, so Me thinketh it should go in the Royal Junk Jewelry Box! Ha ha.

Too perfect or not.. KT must go to the Royal Jeweler to have it checked out !

that is unless His Majesty has Diamond Skills we don't know about :?:

Back
Top Bottom