What pinpointer

bibelot

Forum Supporter
Nothing lasts for two years. The last was the F pulse, I absolutely hate it. It is pure garbage. The first was replaced immediately after defective upon arrival and after a year and a half, the replacement is always trying to recalibrate itself or something, irritating as ever when trying to locate a target in the hole. The Mars was the best pointer but it too died about a year and a half. What lasts with a lot of normal use ?

Garrett Carrot. I’ve tried a bunch of pinpointers and it’s still my favorite. I even bought a backup Carrot but haven’t needed it because the one I purchased several years ago still works just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I own two, a Minicab Pro and a Garrett Pro, I like them both, but lately have been reaching for the Minicab, I just like the button set up better the the Garrett. Both have no problems,,,,so far.

My carrot has been great for around 3 now. Just tool dip the tip so you don't wear through it

My carrot has been great for around 3 now. Just tool dip the tip so you don't wear through it

This is a good tip. (Pun intended) My carrot is going strong after more than two years. I have worn though the casing twice within the warranty period. Had it replaced free by Garrett during each winter season. I need to get mine protected now that the warranty has run its course. Or I'll just send it in and pay for it next time.

Garrett Carrot. I’ve tried a bunch of pinpointers and it’s still my favorite. I even bought a backup Carrot but haven’t needed it because the one I purchased several years ago still works just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, best pointer on the market IMO, and arguably the best customer service as well...

I have a TRX and an F-Pulse. The F-Pulse is much deeper in the soil although they air test about the same.

TRX for me. Everyone has their favorite. Everyone has different problems with different models. Save your clad up.

I just bought a Nokta Pulse Diver dual function detector and pin pointer in one.

check it out.

Garrett carrot is reliable and works great for me. I have some minor issues with it in salt water but I would still get another when the time comes. I.ve been using a Tek-Point pulse induction pointer in salt water with no issues ………….

Back
Top Bottom