Intro

robertetritsch

Hi group, Mt name is rob. I live in Las Vegas NV. I am new on the forum and new to detecting, i am exited to learn all about the hobby. I am getting my first detector Dec 25. (Yep Christmas, lol). I am getting a Bounty hunter Land Ranger pro. I hope it will work good enough. If anyone knows of any groups out here for group hunts, please let me know. Or if anyone wants to show me the ropes i will be happy to go. Thank you and see you out there.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Welcome from Winnsboro, South Carolina !!!!

You can use the forum search feature to look for tips with that model, also search youtube for that model for even more tips.

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

Lee1968 we moved here from Benton IL 5 years ago. Cool

Welcome from Winnsboro, South Carolina !!!!

You can use the forum search feature to look for tips with that model, also search youtube for that model for even more tips.

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:
Thank you

Welcome from Western New York! Early on dig everything, its the best way to train the ear and to get used to how the detector reacts. I've been beep beeping for a few years and still dig nearly everything. Its a great way to learn and clean up some areas at the same time. Good luck!!

Welcome from So.Cal ! There are reports of silver hoards buried out in the Vegas desert. Along with some unsavory characters...

That would be a good hunt

If your not aware already: GOOGLE Ted Binion. Lots of other books and awesome stories like this. In his concrete bunker he had 6 TONS of silver. Some has never been found around his property.....

Welcome from central coast CA.

As you can probably imagine, Las Vegas is just endless modern asphalt. But if you travel into the desert, and do your research, you can maybe find some old mining town tent-city areas, etc....

Oh, and if you travel into the CA direction: Once you cross the border, you must pay me 30% tariffs on all your finds (I accept paypal). Good luck ! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom