1st silver! It's a Merc!

b-boop

Forum Supporter
Yippeee!! Yipppeee! I'm SO excited. I just now, within the last 5 minutes, found my first silver ever and it's a 1945 Mercury dime!!!! Ffound it in my own front yard!!! The sun has just set here . . . I'm going after a flashlight and do some more beep-booping! I LOVE this MD'ing!!! This has also inspired me to get pics posted. They'll be coming up soon.

Way to go Boop. That will get you motivated. 8)
pop

I am still in a silver slump, but soon tho, soon.

b-boop said:
Yippeee!! Yipppeee! I'm SO excited. I just now, within the last 5 minutes, found my first silver ever and it's a 1945 Mercury dime!!!! Ffound it in my own front yard!!! The sun has just set here . . . I'm going after a flashlight and do some more beep-booping! I LOVE this MD'ing!!! This has also inspired me to get pics posted. They'll be coming up soon.
Where's there's one there may be more :D Found some in both my front and backyard so keep on searching!

Hi ho silver - away!

You know, I haven't hunted MY yard yet... I guess the moral of the story is, don't overlook the obvious!!! Just waiting for the snow to dissapear... Come on, spring!

b-boob,
Way to go guy, i have been detecting for almost three years and have not found my first silver, i did last weekend find my first I.H. penny 1901 in pretty good shape, I plan on joining that silver club someday. Keep up the good swinging.
See Ya Greg

b-boop said:
:yes: I know the feeling!!! It is thrilling to see that pretty little coin shining back at you! Goodie for you! I just love finding OLD coins.Bravo to you.

Great going b-boop! Mercury dimes are a great first silver find!

haha that's interesting... MY first silver was a 1945 mercury i found last weekend!. then I found a '44 two feet away! I was so excited to finally see a coin come out of the dirt CLEAN. congrats, and good luck

Same thing happened to me when I found my very first keeper... an 1800, draped busted, half cent! It inspired me to never ever stop finding the time to metal-detect!!!
I jumped in the truck an' headed right home to clean it, scan it, an' post it...! :lol:
Way to go, BB...! Congrats are in order! ;)
(Oh... here's a pic of my... "inspiration")

Attachments

• 1800halfcent2_196.jpg
    1800halfcent2_196.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 131
Back
Top Bottom