Whoa! have I got to learn to use this thing

bbqcook

My DFX came in today, so I put it togather and took it outside in the back yard. I didn't dig anything but it was saying there were dollars, 50c, nickles dimes, rings every where. Surely not, but if so maybe I won't have to venture any further than the yard. Oh well, I will figure it out, I guess. Suppose to rain tomorrow so maybe thursday.':?:'':shock:'

Take Time

Dont give up on that back yard. My first unit,I did the same and found my first ring and a lot of silver coins. Found out latter that in the 20s my land was part of a park. I think the best way to learn any unitis to lay coins rings pulltabs,foil and so on in a half moon on the grond about 3 feet apart and sweep over each item and listen to the sounds. Try your Dis and liten.
just keep in mind gold pulltabs.nickels have the same sound on most units. Make sure you check the ground that you are going to test your unit first. HH. Hope i was of some help :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
L.I. Mike

Yep, build a test garden by burying all kinds of stuff (junk too!) at known locations and depths. I'm still doing that to learn my Ace and I'm glad I did!

Back
Top Bottom