Has the hobby paid for your MD?

My first two paid for themselves. The DFX is gonna take a little longer I suspect, but you just never know. By this time next year I might break even, and be prowling around for a new machine. :D

I've covered the batteries so far.... About $1100,00 invested and about $10.00 found... Of course I've only been at it for about 10 hours... Only 1090 hours to go... :o(

Last unit cost 200.00 (dealer cost) in the mid 70s and earned over $1,400.00, when silver went up... :D

Look out this summer... 8)

Funny... my wife asked me last night what I might want to do after I retire to make some extra money. I immediately said, "MD!" She quipped back, "No, I said to make extra money, not find pulltabs". Very funny :roll:

OK, so I haven't found the big diamond ring yet. But I WILL dang it, if it's the last thing I do!!!

Let's see, I'd say the BH QDII is paid for. However, for the other machines, scoops, digging tools, I guess I'll need to find a bunch of stuff to get in the black. I have a feeling this is my summer though. Can't wait!

Yup , I payed my ace 250 off in about 3 months with all the cald i wouls find . would cash in anywheres from 20 to 40 bucks a week at the coin machine not including rings, coins i wont sell, and other find so i would say yes payed in full

Yes oh Yes

I can say yes and I would say at least twice in 4 years. Now for the new unit I just ordered (Excal) I'll have to work overtime to pay for that bad boy. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
L.I. Mike

Back
Top Bottom