new guy

who dat

just getting started about to pull the trigger on a ace 400 but everything I di is on a bugget , I'm a U S army vet only stayed in for 4 but got the honorable I'm old fat and in tha way , I have a friend that got this used metal detector , long story short after about 3 hrs he found this small led toy I think fomthe 20's or 30's it not worth anything but so cool, anyhow I'm new to the forum and mean no disrespect I need to get out and get some exercise and this seems a great way to do it south Carolina native saying hey ya'll

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

Hey, who says exercise can't be fun !

and I'm sure many of us (including me) can always use more exercise :lol:

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

florence sc area

Welcome from Western Washington and thanks for your service!

thank you west Washington looking forward to starting this new hobbie I'm about 63 m from myrtle beach so maybe I can get down there once or so every couple weeks, I like the garrett 400 but was looking at the fisher f44 or the mindlab xtera505. all are close in price but but I like the adj ground balance but garrett gb is fixed although garrett puts out 10 khz compared to the 7.5 or so of fisher or ML, all are good machines if I stay in the dry sand it oughtnot to matter , what do u think

thank you west Washington looking forward to starting this new hobbie I'm about 63 m from myrtle beach so maybe I can get down there once or so every couple weeks, I like the garrett 400 but was looking at the fisher f44 or the mindlab xtera505. all are close in price but but I like the adj ground balance but garrett gb is fixed although garrett puts out 10 khz compared to the 7.5 or so of fisher or ML, all are good machines if I stay in the dry sand it oughtnot to matter , what do u think

Who dat, Well at 63 you are at the avg age of most hobbyists. I will be 65 in a week! Was on vacation in Sept, traveled the east coast from NYC to Savannah. Everyday I wished I had my ATP. Being a Garrett owner, I have had great reliability and good performance from them, but if you choose a Fisher or Minelab, you can't go wrong. Adjustable GB is important. If you want this feature, try spend a bit more and get the ATP. It also has many more features and is more versatile than the 400. GL!

Back
Top Bottom