Metal detecting Germany live stream this weekend

NomadNick

Ever wonder what it is like to metal detect in Europe? Not able to go detect yourself due to rain, work, or family? I have the next best thing for you!

This weekend (Aug 19th and 20th) I will be trying out a live metal detecting live stream from Germany. If you are interested, please stop by my streaming page here:

twitch.tv/NomadNick

I do not have a specific time yet as this will largely depend on what permissions are available and if have cell phone reception. I will post again when I am about to start, however, if you sign up on Twitch there is an option to notify you the second the stream goes live. Please note that Germany is 6 hours ahead of east coast USA time.

I recommend you create a Twitch user account as you will then be able to chat message in real time as well as interact with fellow viewers. If you happen to have Amazon Prime, you can link your account and receive some premium features.

Note: this is a live actual hunt and I am not an actor. If you are expecting this to be nothing but “big personality” and tons of magical treasure, this is not for you. This event is also heavily weather and cell phone dependent and may be postponed if things don't line up.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Update:

I have arrived in the local area and am getting out my equipment. I'll be scouting out some of my favorite hunting areas and grabbing lunch before starting. Be sure to check out my link above and follow there if you are interested in watching!

Back
Top Bottom