I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaack

UncleTykie

Hey Everyone, I am sure not many of you remember me..lol

But if you do, I am getting back into the "Swing" of things. Haven't done much detecting since my Divorce and Lost most of my machines in said divorce, but I did manage to save one of them. Anyway, I moved to Dallas a couple years ago after the Divorce and Looking to get back at it

Deldon
"UncleTykie"

Yea, I remember you...competition bar-b-quer at one time, also remember you getting into selling gold or something.

I also remember you telling a story about a friend you lent a detector to that got very upset that he hadn't found gold in the first 10 minutes he swung the thing so you got annoyed and snatched it away from him.
I still chuckle when I think about that story.

Welcome back!

Yea, I remember you...competition bar-b-quer at one time, also remember you getting into selling gold or something.

I also remember you telling a story about a friend you lent a detector to that got very upset that he hadn't found gold in the first 10 minutes he swung the thing so you got annoyed and snatched it away from him.
I still chuckle when I think about that story.

Welcome back!

LOL...OMG he annoyed the hell out of me, he is like that with everything though..lol How have you been DIGGER?

I haven't done any Competition BBQ since I got Divorced in 2011 and had to sell my restaurants, I went on to work As an Antiquities and Treasure Broker since I grew up in my Grandfathers Jewelry Stores and my Parents owned some Antique malls when I was a kid, I eventually got my auctioneers License in 2013...I just LOVE treasure, no matter where it comes from I have been buying storage Units at Auction for a while as well..Feel free to friend me on Facebook "Deldon Krueger" I do a lot of Facebook Live videos when we do the Auctions and when we go through them

Deldon
UncleTykie

welcomebackchalkboardhh.jpg

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

Hey Everyone, I am sure not many of you remember me..lol

But if you do, I am getting back into the "Swing" of things. Haven't done much detecting since my Divorce and Lost most of my machines in said divorce, but I did manage to save one of them. Anyway, I moved to Dallas a couple years ago after the Divorce and Looking to get back at it

Deldon

"UncleTykie"

Welcome back and hope you havegood luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom