New to the hobby

McDragon

Hi folks,

Name is frank and user ID is McDragon. I'm 69 looking at 70 and am not as active as I would like. I kayak & Fish when the weather cooperates. And I am still working. (who can retire in today's world)
Anyway, I'll be lurking for a bit, until I get my feet under me. I just bought a fisher F44 for a good price after doing a bunch of research. I really wanted a Garrette Pro as it was the only completely waterproof unit in my price range. I'll just keep my eyes open in the future for a used one. Glad I found this site and happy to see it has a lot of activity.
Frank

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

If you haven't seen any yet, there are videos about that model, here is just one example -

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

Thanks for the video. My reason for the F44 was the adjustable ground balance that others only have as automatic, unless you get into the higher priced units.

Blnewbie

Hello everyone; I’m a beginner with a White’s MX Sport and it is exciting to start the new year with making new friends with a long time dream of being able to enjoy metal & gold detecting.Looking for a buddy or someone in my area that would like to share or go and do some metaldetecting. I’ just turned 69 & it would be great to be able to see how others use their detectors . I’m in Yakima ,TribCities ,WA State area. Open for any information you would like to share all is appreciated. Thank you !

Back
Top Bottom