Cellrdwellr is a great guy

woodbutcher

Forum Supporter
Made a trade last week,and when I looked in the box he put a envelope in there.When I opened it up there was my first silver certificate dollar bill,awesome..Big thanks to cellrdwellr,great guy!

Attachments

• 41E29E6E-9F3D-4D3B-85C0-F514706B7ED4.jpg
    41E29E6E-9F3D-4D3B-85C0-F514706B7ED4.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 267
Made a trade last week,and when I looked in the box he put a envelope in there.When I opened it up there was my first silver certificate dollar bill,awesome..Big thanks to cellrdwellr,great guy!

You wouldn't think he was a great guy if you hunted with him. He finds everything and doesn't even leave crumbs for the rest of us!! :laughing:

Testify Woody! Is this a great Forum or what?! A really laid back generous campfire group of people!...getting each other through the hard times of Life even...Bravo!

Testify Woody! Is this a great Forum or what?! A really laid back generous campfire group of people!...getting each other through the hard times of Life even...Bravo!

Mud,it really is a great forum.Been on some of the others,never been banned from anything but I’m banned from the xterra forum,and don’t care for them,too politically correct :laughing:

I appreciate the kind words there Pete, was a pleasure doing business with you. Glad you liked the silver certificate! Good luck and happy hunting bud!

I enjoy his posts and his finds. He contributes here and I had the pleasure of doing the gift exchange with him. I know he loves the hobby and is willing to help others.

Back
Top Bottom