Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Antiques Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Other Forums > Clubs, Hunts, and Events

Old 01-10-2018, 10:29 AM

Post Announcement: Mid-Missouri Treasure Hunters meeting on Jan. 29

If anyone is interested in forming a metal detecting group in Mid-Missouri, either as a formal club or as a monthly informal gathering to talk and show off finds, I have reserved a conference room at the Columbia Public Library, 100 W. Broadway, from 7 until 8:30 on the evening of Monday, Jan. 29. Let's meet and greet, eat some pizza and see if there is enough interest to give the club a future.

We can have pizza delivered (I will buy). Bring your own soft drinks, coffee, etc. The library does not allow alcohol.

The conference room will seat up to 20 people. I hope we fill it up.

Bill

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2018, 02:48 PM
Sponsor

got it down on my calendar

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

discount code A1466 |
|
|

Old 01-13-2018, 04:20 PM
Elite Member

Sounds like that would be fun , but on a Monday night and myself in westeren Mo. living near the Kansas border would be over a two hr. trip. But I think it's a great idea and hope you have a good showing. Thanks for the shout out

Old 01-13-2018, 06:42 PM

MoBob, you're probably closer to MoKan Search & Recovery, or the Topeka club.

Old 01-17-2018, 02:26 AM

There's 3 clubs in KC. MoKan, Three Trails, and Mid-Western Artifacts Society. I'm partial to the last and have served as an Officer for about 15 years.