The funniest looking pull tab and some wreath buckles.

You found a gold coin... You actually found a GOLD COIN. The one treasure we all want but only a handful of people ever find. Congrats on the find of a lifetime!!:shock::grin:

AMAZING, MIND-BLOWING find right there, Kilbreath!!!

Find of a lifetime! MAJOR congrats!!!

Very similar, Loot...

18.2 mm for the Classic Head or "Liberty Head" $2.50, 17.91 mm for a modern dime...

Steve

cool, thanks for the info. Congrats again. I bet you are still pumped up about it!

Congrats on your "pull-tab" that is in really nice condition! :woot: I'll trade you one of my pull-tabs for it. :laughing: Keep it up. :mder:

The round eagle pc in the first photo was part of a belt buckle wasn't it?

Are you calling that a rear suspender clasp? It is my thought that it resembles a watch fob if it is solid.

No. Im saying it is intact with the rear clasp/teethed hinge not shown. I have satellite internet and can’t post tons of pics. I live in the sticks! I hear pigs squealing in the distance....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. Im saying it is intact with the rear clasp/teethed hinge not shown. I have satellite internet and can’t post tons of pics. I live in the sticks! I hear pigs squealing in the distance....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That squealing noise is coming from something that is very good to eat and very hard to detect with a metal detector:yes:

Back
Top Bottom