Kevin Found Himself this Morning

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Got out way before low tide this morning. Found a bunch more coins and a silver locket.

14 quarters, 6 dime, 1 nickel, 25 pennies, ands a Cuban 2 centavos.

Kevin on the other hand got a 18K gold ring and a gold pendant that is made into his name. He also got some Ray Bans.

Another great night.

Is Kevin going to post his stuff Robert? You are going to miss some snow coming in this weekend.. we are supposed to get 4 to 7 inches then by Tuesday going to hit the 60's...

Is Kevin going to post his stuff Robert? You are going to miss some snow coming in this weekend.. we are supposed to get 4 to 7 inches then by Tuesday going to hit the 60's...

No clue if Kevin will post. Doubtful though. Me miss snow? I think you have the wrong wet water lover!

The problem with posting is you spend some time taking pictures and writing and not many people are interested unless you find gold. That is not why I am loving this hobby. Finding gold is fun but not my only enjoyment.

I could care less if my machine isn't the best one, or if I am any good. This is HOBBY. Not a competition.

Well Said Scuba

I can relate to what you said, went on two hunt's, i won't post because i didn't find gold, Charging up the Equinox 800 now, it's not about what machine you swing, what you find, if you find gold, or not, it's about having fun, i might add one more thing, don't disrespect a hunter for the scoop he uses, test's, own's, wins, given, or buy's, it's what he want's to use, regardless of what you , or other's think , have a good trip, have fun, and wish you a safe trip back, happy hunting , Earl PS pass it on to Chuck, the last two hunt's, i used the 920IX, i like all scoops, if i don't like it i sell it, bottom line.

Hay Man,, You do not have to find GOLD and SILVER to post for us. We don't care if you post junk. You are their to have fun and a good time. IT IS A HOBBY.. We want to see your junk. We like your stories,
Look at me. I am over here in the Philippines where you find nothing but junk. I will find other things to take pictures of and have fun with that. We don't live by a beach here. We are going to one soon. I will post my junk.
Have a good time while you can..

KEN :D

Back
Top Bottom