South Beach and Margaritaville

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Hit South beach yesterday and Margaritaville last night. I couldn't believe South beach. Pennies everywhere. Got a quarter and half a dime and the rest pennies there. Didn't count them but I am sure over 50.

Low tide last night found me back in the waves at Margaritaville. Lots of targets to play with. Looks like three pieces of silver including the bracelet.

Total coins 69 pennies, 3 nickels, 13 dimes and 14 quarters. Also a Peru 1 Nuevo Sol.

Thanks for reading. Stay tuned!! Surf is down today!!

Robert... I think you should move to FL and not go back to MI :D Its nice and warm and you and Felix can become pals :lol:

Cfm-ct

+1 The Felix / Scuba Felix Detector shootout :yes::laughing: PS Craig i think Robert might win, he's landing more Zinc's than Felix :shock::laughing: Hey Scuba i have a great idea, since you are scared to dive in Florida , you can use the air tanks on the beach to blow up balloons for the kids .:lol:

From the evidence, pretty sure Felix is reseeding his namesakes!...you know this Dee! Just like the waders up here tossing !!!! finds out into your water!...:laughing:

From the evidence, pretty sure Felix is reseeding his namesakes!...you know this Dee!
Dear Sir, are you suggesting that I would throw back hard earned pennies back from whence they came? That is blasphemous!! You have insulted my honor for the last time! :sissyfight: We meet at sundown with our detectors drawn! :lol:

+1 The Felix / Scuba Felix Detector shootout :yes::laughing: PS Craig i think Robert might win, he's landing more Zinc's than Felix :shock::laughing:
Earl you are tremendously confused! Nobody on here posts more pennies than I do! They may find more but they don't post them out of embarrassment. And we all know the drill ...if there are no pictures for proof, then I am the Penny King! :kingdances:

Felix

Hard to say, Scuba piles his up, you stack them up- for an accurate count, your probably correct as he is only vacationing their , i figure you would pay him a visit wit a Go Pro, and teach him to Find gold on Florida's beaches :laughing: , we all know your the Zincon :kingdances:, however he might be giving you a run for the money on a --- short time--- vacation hunt, for Felix's , happy hunting, Earl

Hey Scuba i have a great idea, since you are scared to dive in Florida , you can use the air tanks on the beach to blow up balloons for the kids .:lol:

Scared to dive???? Turf Master, you really do not have a clue. Why don't you get out and pretend to detect

I have absolutely no fear of salt water or sharks or any other marine life. I respect them along with the waves. You want to keep up your jabs be my guest. Although it makes you look quite stupid to other divers. Luckily for you, not many on here that dive on beaches.

Hit South beach yesterday and Margaritaville last night. I couldn't believe South beach. Pennies everywhere. Got a quarter and half a dime and the rest pennies there. Didn't count them but I am sure over 50.

I'm assuming you're only doing water detecting, yes?

IT's all good

Just rubbing it in a tab, because you took all that scuba gear down, and haven't used it, along with the DF which you should be using, what's wrong, you can't handle a little humor , i took your's for 6 week's :lol:, now instead of posting on the forum, find some gold instead of Zinc's, i hunted yesterday with the CTX3030 and the 12 coil, the season here is July, August, September, Fresh drops, what is your excuse in Florida were the season is all year round, Felix does a fine JOB finding GOLD , GO GET SOME, or you get the Lame Duck :wincup::violin::wave: happy zinconing :laughing:

Humor? You WINNING a scoop, which was a laugh in itself. You getting one to test which is a bigger laugh.

I could care less if I use my gear or not. I brought it if I could. Surf will not permit it. Sure I could charter a boat and go out in 100' of water if I want. Not what I came to do. I came to hunt beaches.

You want to jab, go right ahead. Just shows how stupid you are when it comes to diving and detecting. It is a skill you will never have. Just like scooping and detecting.

I'm assuming you're only doing water detecting, yes?

I have played a little on dry sand. Not my idea of having fun. I enjoy the water too much. I have got a few coins from the sand. But all the jewelry has been in the water or in the wet sand after the tide has gone out.

Anybody in this area needs to hit behind Margaritavile at low tide on a calm day. I am sure there are more goodies to be found out deeper. Hopefully I will be able to get out there before I have to leave.

Anybody in this area needs to hit behind Margaritavile at low tide on a calm day. I am sure there are more goodies to be found out deeper. Hopefully I will be able to get out there before I have to leave.
I hit that area a few months ago. Found an iphone, flip-phone, and some junk jewelry.

You are right, water hunting is far more enjoyable than dry sand. :dingding::run1:

Enjoy your trip:tropical:

Diving

I have no clue, your 100% correct, don't come home with 0 gold, even Surf Master has found gold on Florida's east coast beaches hot shot :shock::lol:

Attachments

• Cell Phone Picks 050.jpg
    Cell Phone Picks 050.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 216
Steve Want to bet

Your Japan shack on it :?: , that it's a 18k ring, i figure for a vacation i wouldn't mind a Japanese girl walking on my back, while you try to make jewelry , shaft's, to get some income and get a house- closer to the beach howboutit :?:

Earl, if you ever want tips on how to dive and detect or use one of your scoops and detect the surf, I will be more than happy to be the first to give you good sound advice.

If I ever need a tip on how to be a good arm chair detectorist, I will be asking you first.

MY safety in having a wet suit and in not wanting to be tossed back and forth while underwater in high surf is MY choice. I could care less if I find gold. I did not come here to do anything but get out of Michigan for a while, let Kevin have a vacation from his ailing mother and have a great time detecting.

I am able to find things. THAT is what detecting is all about. NOT who gets the most gold. It is a hobby to enjoy and relax with. NOT a race to try to find out who is best.

IF I find gold, that will be the icing on the cake. IF not, I have lost absolutely nothing. I am living MY dream.

My contest to give away two Garrett Propointers had nothing to do with me finding gold. I find enough every year to be content. Am I the best? HARDLY. I am consistent and I am dedicated to the hobby. I get lucky.

I was out last night from 11:30 - 3:30 this morning. Absolutely beautiful, warm, could see my coil by moonlight and nobody bothering me. Peaceful and totally enjoyable. THAT is MY vacation. NOT one where I have to find gold.

So I have a totally different outlook than you do about what retirement is, what being successful as a detectorist is and how I run my life. You want to show your scoops and detectors in a nice unused environment like a bed, that is your choice. I am out living my dream and being safe while doing it.

You have fun sitting at your computer complaining how far the beach is away from you. I will have fun exploring Michigan, Florida, Mexico, and the rest of the world searching for anything I want and enjoying what life I have left on this earth.

Scuba

I have dive gear i can give you, it's not for me, as far as detecting , from your result's in pristine Florida , you can go to the newbee forum , tell them how to find Zinc's bro., i am not interested, as i seen what you can do in Florida , Skunked , the said thing is i bet Chuck found GOLD, and wright now it's eating you up :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: save face bro., use the rest of your time hunting, post when your trip is OVER, PS don't take your Felix find's out on me :frustrated: get cracken instead of posting, otherwise i will keep your blood pressure up the rest of your trip , your to easy Robert :laughing:

Any dive gear you have Earl probably belongs in a museum. Not interested in antiquated stuff.

You even have a fan club!! Congrats

None of us has found a gold yet. And I have never had high blood pressure. Your posts are meaningless. Just like your supposed gold finds.

Back
Top Bottom