Santeria, VOODOO stuff?

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
GF dug the weirdest thing yesterday. Envelope sort of like what kool aid would come in wrapped in a plastic sealed bag. Sealed real good. Squeeze it it felt like a chain in there. Opened it up and had what looked like vacuum trash with hair and nail clippings. And a pie cut piece of the top of a can lid. Buried that sucker back on the beach and walked away from it. Creepy I tell ya!

I found a couple things like that up here Larry over the years from sealed plastic bags to baby food jars...

Cat tuna can :laughing: how did it smell bro ., :lol: :?::?::?::?: What were Kapi's thought's :?:

I buried it back at the beach without much thought. That kind of stuff doesn't bother me at all. The only time something like that kinda disturbed me was when we found two coconut husks that appeared to be filled with blood. Under them was a bunch (I forget but like 40-50) shiny pennies buried in the sand.

Yup def. creepy but what I hate most is pulling the crematory tags out of the sand. Means I'm standing where some one dumped the body or what was left of it.

Santaria is even found in Michigan 65' deep. Took a few years to find out this was the Osun god of the Santaria religion. Supposed to be tossed in water after the owner dies. I found it and thought it was a paperweight off an old wooden ship!

Santaria is even found in Michigan 65' deep. Took a few years to find out this was the Osun god of the Santaria religion. Supposed to be tossed in water after the owner dies. I found it and thought it was a paperweight off an old wooden ship!

Was too scared to check much into Santeria. Started talking about it to a friend from Puerto Rico and he almost covered his ears:lol::shock:

Was too scared to check much into Santeria. Started talking about it to a friend from Puerto Rico and he almost covered his ears:lol::shock:

Larry... when I found a heavy plastic pouch that sounded off I put it in my finds pouch and after the hunt we share our finds so PI JOE grabs the little pouch and cuts it open and when he saw what came out it was like he saw a ghost... he moved away from it very fast... made me chuckle because us gringos are just not into that stuff :lol:

Here is what I said back in 2009:

The weird thing I dug was inside a pouch.. didn't have any idea what it was but when Joe cut it open at the car he quickly backed away saying it was voodoo... well me being me I don't believe in that stuff.. my wife looks at like Joe did...

Attachments

• 2008_09010005.jpg
    2008_09010005.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 284
I was gonna say I'd rather be left in the dark on this one. But im not sure a light would be good:lol:

Its a Latin thing Larry... when I was dating my wife she told me she had something staying with her that it traveled with her up from Colombia..

I remember when I went to her apartment and I started to sit down on the couch I jumped up fast then asking her if I sat on her friend... man was she pissed at me and gave me an evil look :laughing:

Its a Latin thing Larry... when I was dating my wife she told me she had something staying with her that it traveled with her up from Colombia..

I remember when I went to her apartment and I started to sit down on the couch I jumped up fast then asking her if I sat on her friend... man was she pissed at me and gave me an evil look :laughing:

:laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom