Waders

DbblTap

Elite Member
Who makes a boot wader that you would recommend?

I located a place I need a pair to go into to protect myself from run off waste.

Thank you !

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I located a place I need a pair to go into to protect myself from run off waste.

Thank you !

It really doesn't matter who makes them because they all leak sooner or later..
the only company for me that held up to years of hunting was Simms they are not cheap but lasted me 7 years.

Thank you !

Run off waste? I thought the bay was bad.. better plan on upper body protection also.

Thank you !

frog togg neoprene waders work great thats what i use

Cabela's now has lifetime warranty on their waders. I'm on my 2nd pair. Save the box and receipt......:yes:

Cabela's now has lifetime warranty on their waders. I'm on my 2nd pair. Save the box and receipt......:yes:

The quality has fallen off a cliff. The last 2 pairs of cabelas waders I bought, both in the same size, both had terrible fitment issues. The feet were way too small for an XL wader.

I'm sick of proline neoprenes from dicks, especially after springing a large crotch leak in 35 degree water last weekend.

The quality has fallen off a cliff. The last 2 pairs of cabelas waders I bought, both in the same size, both had terrible fitment issues. The feet were way too small for an XL wader.

I'm sick of proline neoprenes from dicks, especially after springing a large crotch leak in 35 degree water last weekend.

Yeah. They're not the greatest quality, but you can't beat that warranty.....

Don't have them close by but I do have a Dick's sporting goods close.

They've clamped down on warranty replacements too. They used to have the best warranty ever until people started abusing it. I know a couple guys who would buy the most expensive new hunting clothes every year for deer season, wear it all season long, then return it at the end of the season for a full, no questions asked refund. :laughing: The bargain cave at cabelas used to be PACKED after hunting season from that.

Don't have them close by but I do have a Dick's sporting goods close.

Dicks only carries the cheap stuff. I buy my proline waders there. A few years ago, they weren't so bad. Now I'm lucky to get a full season out of a pair. Crotch leak + cold water = Frozen grapes

Dicks only carries the cheap stuff. I buy my proline waders there. A few years ago, they weren't so bad. Now I'm lucky to get a full season out of a pair. Crotch leak + cold water = Frozen grapes
Did you make Wine when your waders took a leak?

Joey, you're using those in the winter around here and not freezing your marbles off?

Nope is all about layers of clothes. The three biggest critical clothes on top of the layers are extra heavy-duty hoodie, ski pants and heavy duty socks. The neoprene on the bottom keeps my feet nice and toasty. I did the neoprene thing first three years don't like them never looked back.

Always be careful with waders. Use precautions. I had a buddy die last year. He was a big strong man, but when they filled with water they took him down.

Always be careful with waders. Use precautions. I had a buddy die last year. He was a big strong man, but when they filled with water they took him down.

That's terrible sorry to hear. Safety Should always be a top priority especially wearing a belt around the waist to give you a fighting Chance. I will never wear waders along the Atlantic Ocean.

Back
Top Bottom