Very Good Beach /Salt water video testing Minelab Equinox 800

More interesting!
I am still not a fan of the vid though, it would take me awhile to dig something that showed up so close to iron.

One thing that has me excited is most VLF’s start to show negative numbers/iron on small deep gold. This machine doesn’t seem to be having that weakness.

looks good

i will add he did get the beep at 12 both directions when he turned to the side, a few more things, the sensitivity was at 22, the max is 25, he also was in beach 2, less sensitive than the beach 1 setting, IN DRY SAND, and last thing i caught, his coil wasn't real low to the ground do to the ruler sticking up thing, even though i didn't see him bury the coins , it's a creditable video , thank's for posting this TNSS, Earl

i will add he did get the beep at 12 both directions when he turned to the side, a few more things, the sensitivity was at 22, the max is 25, he also was in beach 2, less sensitive than the beach 1 setting, IN DRY SAND, and last thing i caught, his coil wasn't real low to the ground do to the ruler sticking up thing, even though i didn't see him bury the coins , it's a creditable video , thank's for posting this TNSS, Earl

Thanks Earl.
I'll keep my eyes peeled for more credible looking vids.
I don't salt water hunt.
But still find this here amazing.

Thank you for posting this. Even though I mostly hunt the beach I also have a few lakes I like to detect from time to time. What excites me is if the Equinox will detect gold chains in the salt water, it should do even better in fresh water. I wonder if Beast... I mean Beach Mode is the best option for fresh water beaches?

Compass

They are pre-set mode's which can be altered, you can set it up which ever way you want that work's best, the CTX3030 with the 17 coil , will ware you down on long hunt's, looking forward to a lighter machine to swing this weekend, happy hunting, Earl PS thank you TNSS , as on the water forum, the guy's and girl's will want the work's plus extra :laughing: , already taking heat, and i don't get mine till tomorrow :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom