• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

nox800 and rattler

Gms318

Ok guys and gals! I bit the bullet and bought myself a nox800, 6inch coil and a rattler headphone. This was a retierment present for myself My question is, will the rattler be useable with the wireless on the 800? Yes I know the rattler isnt a wireless unit.

Ok guys and gals! I bit the bullet and bought myself a nox800, 6inch coil and a rattler headphone. This was a retierment present for myself My question is, will the rattler be useable with the wireless on the 800? Yes I know the rattler isnt a wireless unit.
I just received my 800 Friday. It came with a wireless module to connect wired headphones via Bluetooth.

Congratulations on your new gadget.

Cliff

Yes, the EQ800 will come with the WM08 Wireless module that will allow you to use "any" wired headphones with the detector. The caveat is that the WM08 only has a 1/8" jack - I'm not completely familiar with the rattler headphones, but I think they have a 1/4" connector. You'll need to find a good quality 1/4" to 1/8" adapter to complete the setup.

Hey all, thank you for the infro. Will buy a 1/4 to 1/8 adapter then happy hunting!

Back
Top Bottom