Hefty Gold and My First 9k(.375) Small Gold

jjm861

Elite Member
I have not had a start of the season like this ever !! Just when I thought we might be ending the winter surf conditions, we had a small set of decent waves/swells during the middle part of this week.

The goods for the day included a cool 8.70g 14k designer ring and also a first for me. If my memories serves me right, I also found my first 9k gold weighing in at 2.24g. I like the fact that the little gold ring has some cool hallmarks to include a sideways anchor. I did a little research....the ring was made in Birmingham England.

Good Luck....Be Safe....Jeff.

Attachments

• IMG_0082.jpg
    IMG_0082.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_0083.jpg
    IMG_0083.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_0084.jpg
    IMG_0084.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_0085.jpg
    IMG_0085.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_0086.jpg
    IMG_0086.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 317
Nice round of gold there Jeff, congrats! I'm missing out on the latest beach conditions due to car repairs, waiting on a new front right axle, not arriving till Tuesday :roll: In the mean time all I can due is observe the beach cams and drool :(

Sweet! I hope to find a English hallmark ring some day. Got an Italian one, but those multitude of English stamps are cool!

Congrats on the golds!

:dingding: Congrats on the double yellow! Your big gold needs some investigating. It seems very unusual to me.

Nice round of gold there Jeff, congrats! I'm missing out on the latest beach conditions due to car repairs, waiting on a new front right axle, not arriving till Tuesday :roll: In the mean time all I can due is observe the beach cams and drool :(

Congrats on the big cheese!
There are a lot of Jeffs on this forum.

You scored a 9k? Me thinks you've been visiting MeggieLand. :D

R5

I like those heavy designers. They put some thought ...... and MONEY into those. Some great finds.

Zee...... buddy wheres the gold??? I expected to see more of those 5 ring days out of you. Hopefully you have the same experience i seem to have had with the Nox........ it like high K gold.

Back
Top Bottom