• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Arr. Land Pirate: Silver and Gold, me maties!

Skip, did the wife claim that one yet? Very nice finds, great start to the year!

Nah, she hates the gold. Gold color, anyway. White gold is ok for her, but she likes silver, plenty.

She's not really a "gussied up gal," though, and wears the same few pieces predominantly. Occasionally, she'll claim a necklace, but to date, she only wears 2 silver rings. One is just a plain band, so she can work with it on, without worrying about her diamonds.

I agree, good start to the year, and after I did the calculations, it made me realize, if I wanna hit 10, this year, I'm going to have to get out more. :)

Skippy

Sweet, no doubt you are the king of rings. The claddah was just in time for St. Paddy's day. I don't seem to find many rings. HH Mark

Nah... King of Rings is OBN. I cannot fathom how much fun that guy has. :) Of course, King of Rings requires access to water, for sure.

I guess that just makes me Prince of the Land Realm. :laughing:

That was this elementary school, for sure. I found gobs of pencil tops, nickels, pennies, and pendants... but virtually no dimes and quarters. Those are the areas I just get the jitters for... I just KNOW they're holding gold. :)

Sometimes you've just gotta WILL it into existence!

Skippy

Yes sir!! That is exactly what I plan to do next. Seems like a prime location for old gold. Plus I'll feel even more confident if the mid tones are farther down. :D

Yes sir!! That is exactly what I plan to do next. Seems like a prime location for old gold. Plus I'll feel even more confident if the mid tones are farther down. :D

Most of my rings in School yards are 2-4 inches at the most. Don't discount shallow! I've found a few that are near surface finds, too (just covered with thatch!)

1-2 rings per hunt?!?! Ive only found 3 this year! LOL! 2 of which were actually worth something tho....

Back
Top Bottom