1st Day of Spring Break

Numil

Elite Member
Finally the two weeks of Spring break have begun and I got out for a couple hours. It was a big day for clad, over $9 worth and scored a small 2.5g 10K ring. Odd thing is the main stone while small, looks like four small square stones arranged in a square pattern. Never seen that before but tested the ice and it passed with flying colors.

Add to that several earrings and generous amounts of trash, it all adds up to a fun hunt.

Thanks for looking and Good Luck and Happy Hunting

Attachments

• All.jpg
    All.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 669
  • All ring.jpg
    All ring.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 670
  • All 10K.jpg
    All 10K.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 696
Congrats on the ring. I've seen the small 4 diamond design more than once. Should get a good price if you decide to sell it

For a woman's wedding ring, that is a different design...

If that is the start of spring break, you should be getting many donations in the next few weeks... Nice pull.

:dingding:Congrats on the ring! I have seen that diamond design before. I guess it's one way to make the "center stone" "look bigger" and keep the price down.

That design is to make four smaller diamonds look like one larger diamond. It gives the illusion of a higher carat stone for a fraction of the cost.

For a woman's wedding ring, that is a different design...

It looks like an engagement and wedding ring paired up as one. You know - the kind where two separate rings are matched to fit next to the solitaire.

Sweet ring!! yeah, Ive seen that before where more stones are put together to make one. Always throws you off but still that is a nice score. Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom