Fisher Impulse AQ Limited Launch!

Earl as far as I am concerned, I'll be Happy if no one believes what I am saying for it means there will be less "AQ"'s out there. Last thing I want to see is someone using the AQ at one of the old sites I hunt..... Heck, I even posted the name and the video of the spot I got (2) gold at the other day...for I know they sure ain't going to find it with a TDI, Nox, Excalibur,CTX, DF or any other water machine out there...

I'll be going this weds if anyone wants to meet...:yes:

I take exception to your last sentence Joe... you don't know for fact that the other detectors in the right hands will not compete and find what the AQ can find... You will have to invite me down :yes:

If I was anywhere near that area , I would be all over it like a hobo on a ham sandwich. Of course you would be there watching me on my DF in that Goldfish Bowl helping you clean up !

If I was anywhere near that area , I would be all over it like a hobo on a ham sandwich. Of course you would be there watching me on my DF in that Goldfish Bowl helping you clean up !
:laughing: Thats funny...Hobo n ham sam...

When some one asks to hunt with me this is the first spot I take them, if they find a coin it tells me I don't want to take them any other place. So far only one has found a coin..my buddy Mike.

:laughing: Thats funny...Hobo n ham sam...

When some one asks to hunt with me this is the first spot I take them, if they find a coin it tells me I don't want to take them any other place. So far only one has found a coin..my buddy Mike.

I'm not quite getting this. So if they find a coin , you are afraid at another spot they will beat you out of gold ? OR ...If they find a coin that is supposed to tell you they don't know what they are doing , and are only supposed to look for gold ?

I'm not quite getting this. So if they find a coin , you are afraid at another spot they will beat you out of gold ? OR ...If they find a coin that is supposed to tell you they don't know what they are doing , and are only supposed to look for gold ?

You find a old coin here you have to be good, and I mean real good. Rarely did I find anything at Merritt and that was using the excalibur, the DF and the Garrett LS infinium. One thing that is the real challenge is there are high power lines about 100 yards away and you hear them..So you find a old coin here it tells me your a dam good hunter and I would be wise to not share to much with you.

This spot has been pounded for 40 years, no sand movement since it is up a cove. Some have even asked was there anything there to begin with..

You find a old coin here you have to be good, and I mean real good. Rarely did I find anything at Merritt and that was using the excalibur, the DF and the Garrett LS infinium. One thing that is the real challenge is there are high power lines about 100 yards away and you hear them..So you find a old coin here it tells me your a dam good hunter and I would be wise to not share to much with you.

This spot has been pounded for 40 years, no sand movement since it is up a cove. Some have even asked was there anything there to begin with..
I know what you are talking about regarding powerlines and cell towers. But couldn't that also mean that the guy has exceptional hearing rather than being real good ?

Joe... most of that EMI should go away once the coil is in the water.......it dont? One of these days buddy im going on a road trip to hunt with you and get a peak at your work shop.... but its got to be summer time..... not getting dressed up in a space suit.:laughing:

Joe... most of that EMI should go away once the coil is in the water.......it dont? One of these days buddy im going on a road trip to hunt with you and get a peak at your work shop.... but its got to be summer time..... not getting dressed up in a space suit.:laughing:

I have a spot that is almost impossible to hunt but because I could hunt thru the noise and chatter of the Dual Field with no big issues I could hunt with what I believe was a security system or underwater electrical cable... and yes the pulsing noise was in water as well... but as you got deeper it lightened up..

I have a spot that is almost impossible to hunt but because I could hunt thru the noise and chatter of the Dual Field with no big issues I could hunt with what I believe was a security system or underwater electrical cable... and yes the pulsing noise was in water as well... but as you got deeper it lightened up..
Electric eels ?

OBN, CFM-ct, D

Bring that machine over here, my DF want's to run the races with that beast of burden,-an 8 hour hunt :laughing: im an old man now- in my 60s , to many toys lacking energy , any pointer's :?::laughing: , D- good luck seeing OBN's shop , it's off limits - you have a better chance getting into area 51 out West :shock::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Bring that machine over here, my DF want's to run the races with that beast of burden,-an 8 hour hunt :laughing: im an old man now- in my 60s , to many toys lacking energy , any pointer's :?::laughing: , D- good luck seeing OBN's shop , it's off limits - you have a better chance getting into area 51 out West :shock::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Stop complaining about how old you are... you are only as old as you feel... I have a girl for you... you can both complain to each other... I think she loves being sick :laughing:

Apparently that page was moved Craig......or you been censored:laughing:. Bottle caps are going to have to be learned since they fall right there in that gold range on most detectors. Deep one in the water most will dig anyway..... but REALLY DEEP could keep ya busy. It may still come down to the thing that has kept many away from using the PI daily..... digging/disc. The deeper it is ... the more targets there is.

Apparently that page was moved Craig......or you been censored:laughing:. Bottle caps are going to have to be learned since they fall right there in that gold range on most detectors. Deep one in the water most will dig anyway..... but REALLY DEEP could keep ya busy. It may still come down to the thing that has kept many away from using the PI daily..... digging/disc. The deeper it is ... the more targets there is.

Try again

https://www.detectorprospector.com/forums/topic/13090-first-hunt-with-the-aq/

Its a pulse.. its going to dig junk... why he hunted the dry sand with a pulse is beyond me... or maybe he has a lot of time to waste..

It boggles my mind that some are putting a good spin on this hunt....

Looks like a Excal/Gt hunted the beach and left the bottle caps for the PI guy :yes:

https://www.detectorprospector.com/f...e-aq/#comments

I think it's a matter of putting yourself in the wrong conditions, surely not a drysand machine from the targets dug. I think he was just desperate to get out and play. He should have some good hunts this winter since he lives in New England.

Here is the link......
https://www.detectorprospector.com/forums/topic/13090-first-hunt-with-the-aq/

I think it's a matter of putting yourself in the wrong conditions, surely not a drysand machine from the targets dug. I think he was just desperate to get out and play. He should have some good hunts this winter since he lives in New England.

I fixed the post while I was quoting Dew... its a pulse... its gonna dig trash... its not like a discriminating VLF water machine will it be able to knock out certain targets sure... but so will other pulse machines...

3 hours, deep targets were the only dug...Gold ring #9 with the AQ..All Metal only, never switched to disc.....to check any targets..

Attachments

• 21a.jpg.d4bae3ebf800f300084026e0711c9314.jpg
    21a.jpg.d4bae3ebf800f300084026e0711c9314.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 179
Back
Top Bottom