Dirt

rob.ream258

Elite Member
During the week on my lunch breaks I hunt an old park that has given up some really good stuff and several bucket listers...

1. silver cameo
2. no date buff
3. 188? V nickel - oldest coin to date
4. civil war artillery button
5. WWI Army button
6. 10+ round balls

Yesterday that old park gave me another first - a silver bracelet. Granted it wasn't old but regardless it's still my first. It sounded just like surface trash but since I was digging everything except 19-24 that are ALWAYS .22 brass I dug the signal and very surprised. WOW - 2-4 inches under the surface... I wonder how many of my competitors have walked past this saying ... "more can slaw".....

Attachments

• chain1.jpg
    chain1.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 149
  • chain2.jpg
    chain2.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 122
  • chain3.jpg
    chain3.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 120
Really great chain there buddy! A lot of Park lost chains have seen a coil overhead a time or two! These detectors are designed to hit 'round' things...so the coins and rings get scarfed up easily! Chains go unnoticed...but, thats where the money is, a big heavy chain like that one!

NOBODY woulda missed a silver ring of similar weight right?..Or a silver Half at 4"! Not even with an introductory rig! First coil over it woulda popped that one! Not chains though...they are out there waiting...I bet that one has seen 20 coils overhead...Nice find there Rob!

Nice chain! I'm still learning myself and dig everything from 30-35 and up :digginahole: hasn't rewarded me any :bling: like that but I have learned enough to see that not everything is trash at those low numbers.

Good job! :good:

Back
Top Bottom