Costco👍

metaladdict

Elite Member
We just had Motor City pizza from Costco! We got the deep dish with Pepperoni,sausage and bacon! It had a soft but crunchy crust and for frozen it is the freshest best tasting one We've had👍👍👍👍👍 five out of five thumbs up!

Costco is our favorite place to shop. 99% of the food they sell is top notch in my opinion. They always have real good sales compared to Sam's club. I do agree that their pizzas are awesome.

Good pizza! Have you tried the ones from Aldi? They make a great take and bake for less than $6 and they are not skimpy with the toppings...

Got my 1st detector from Costco. BH Discovery 3300, auto and manual ground balance, pinpointing, notching, all metal, etc for $105 with free shipping a couple of years ago.

I always watch the Aldi's flyer for the non-food items they have on sale. But with the rising cost of food i may start shopping there. it is a lot like Save-A-Lot.

Aldis is a good option, good fruit selection. Some things you have to try, their sloppy joe sauce and hot dog chili are as good or better as name brands, but I tried their pork & beans and almost wretched, I'll stick with Bush's. They have quite a few different pizzas, some are delicious and some just ok. To those who don't know, bring your own bags, thats one of the reasons why they tend to be cheaper.

I'm often jelly about folks with Costcos. I think they are only in bigger cities.
Aldi appears to be mostly in the East, probably spreading west...

Attachments

• costco-edit.jpg
    costco-edit.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 86
  • aldi_store_map_usa-600x332.jpg
    aldi_store_map_usa-600x332.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 85
Back
Top Bottom