KT adds a new sign to the Royal Man Cave Wall!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
KT always like riding motorcycles, and likes Michelin brand tires, so when He came across this sign on eBay, He could not resist it! It arrived today and His Majesty took about 20 seconds to mount it on the RMCW!

Attachments

• KT's new Man Cave Sign 2022.jpg
    KT's new Man Cave Sign 2022.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 190
Cool sign KT!

Man, I wish I had a man cave! I remember your earlier posts building yours :thumbsup: Nice signage addition KT. Congrats :)

Royal Thanks for the kind comments, partyofone and GroundSweeper!
When KT finally sold the last of the Royal Mineral Collection, it gave His Majesty both the funds and the space to put the Man Cave together, so before the Queen could fill it up with her stuff, KT got busy and filled up the space with His Stuff! :laughing::laughing:. There is an Aussie song, “Every man needs a shed”. And KT heartily agrees!

Neat sign, KT. The Michelin dude looks like he's always wearing proper safety at-tire, ha!

When KT finally sold the last of the Royal Mineral Collection, it gave His Majesty both the funds and the space to put the Man Cave together, so before the Queen could fill it up with her stuff, KT got busy and filled up the space with His Stuff! . There is an Aussie song, “Every man needs a shed”. And KT heartily agrees!

Another case of he shed, she shed. :laughing:

Neat sign, KT. The Michelin dude looks like he's always wearing proper safety at-tire, ha!

Another case of he shed, she shed. :laughing:

Absolutely TorqueMaster! :laughing: And KT royally agrees, the Michelin Man is properly at-tired! :lol::lol: Too bad there is not a suit like that for motorcycle riders, for they would certainly have less road rash if they have to jump off the bike! :yes::yes:

Back
Top Bottom