Top 12 detectors Kellyco

WUT ? 3 Garretts made the list. One in the top row. Has someone checked on Bash to make sure he is still living ? Kellyco must have gotten that wrong. Garretts are horrible and can't find anything. I wonder if Bash wrote Kellyco a letter before he jumped off the Empire state building ?

Naw, he went and bought a bunch of Nox 600 units from big K to knock the Max down a peg.. Lol

WUT ? 3 Garretts made the list. One in the top row. Has someone checked on Bash to make sure he is still living ? Kellyco must have gotten that wrong. Garretts are horrible and can't find anything. I wonder if Bash wrote Kellyco a letter before he jumped off the Empire state building ?

Maybe Kelly co will get a video explaining how theyre wrong:laughing:

I am sure this is based entirely on Sales and not performance.

Our best metal detectors are determined, not by us, but by our customers. They are the best because they are our top sellers, and include such well-known brands as Minelab,

I am sure this is based entirely on Sales and not performance.

100% correct, if you look at the title on the page it clearly states based on Kellyco customers, it is based on sales.

TOP 12 METAL DETECTORS What are the Best Metal Detectors? (According to our Customers)

Interesting. I know the GoFind has gotten a bad rap, but it's a pretty good little machine. I use mine as a scout machine and when the grand nephews want to hunt. It's also pretty dang good in wet sand. I know the build quality is suspect but it sure has held up good. I've done very little hunting this year due to some issues with my neck, but I was glad to have the GoFind for those times when the kids did want to hunt. My Xterra is just too much to try to explain to them, but the GoFind is pretty much turn on and go.

Back
Top Bottom