Crotal Bell Spill

A crotal spill! Never seen that one before! What a find! They look nice polished up makes me want to clean mine.

Crotal bells! What a world of merriment their melody foretells! Keeping time, time,time in a sort of Runic rhyme to the tintinabulation that so musically wells! From the bells,bells,bells,bells,bells,bells,bells! From the jingling and the tinkling of the Bells! (apologies to EAP)

What a great stone foundation there! A guy could build a house on that well laid glacial stone cellar! Some long dead guy could certainly do some lifting...That hole alone is one hell of a monument to some dead guy..the bells being a monument to one strong horse....

Great finds and pics there Teo!

Crotal bells! What a world of merriment their melody foretells! Keeping time, time,time in a sort of Runic rhyme to the tintinabulation that so musically wells! From the bells,bells,bells,bells,bells,bells,bells! From the jingling and the tinkling of the Bells! (apologies to EAP)

What a great stone foundation there! A guy could build a house on that well laid glacial stone cellar! Some long dead guy could certainly do some lifting...That hole alone is one hell of a monument to some dead guy..the bells being a monument to one strong horse....

Great finds and pics there Teo!

You are toooo much Mud! West Michigan? A euphemism for Pine Rest??? :lol:

Just curious, do you know or have any idea what the piece in the 2 o'clock position between the penny and the gear is? I found one two weeks ago that is very similar.

Just curious, do you know or have any idea what the piece in the 2 o'clock position between the penny and the gear is? I found one two weeks ago that is very similar.

I am guessing a little drawer pull from a jewelry box-sized thing?

Back
Top Bottom