Bucket lister...been looking for this thing for over 6.5 years!

Congrats Dave on finally digging that elusive menace. A special hunt and another great memory achieved. The "Nox" and you seem to be getting along pretty well. Trapper

First Barber

Congratulations !!! You certainly paid your dues to get that one.:D Just one more example of being in the right place at the right time. Funny how something can elude you for all those years. Now on to the next bucket list item.:yes:

Congrats on your silvers.

Thanks!

Congrats on the nice silver!

Thanks!

Congrats Dave on finally digging that elusive menace. A special hunt and another great memory achieved. The "Nox" and you seem to be getting along pretty well. Trapper

Thanks, we are getting to know each other fine.

Congratulations !!! You certainly paid your dues to get that one.:D Just one more example of being in the right place at the right time. Funny how something can elude you for all those years. Now on to the next bucket list item.:yes:

I found some V nickels, a dime and a quarter, I guess a half is the Barber coin I need to complete the regular US coin set that he designed.

Nice one Digger! Any hunt that produces a Barber anything is a good one in my book! Congrats!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom