Youtube Channel - Swing4TheRing

My Minelab Excalibur II needed to have the ear pads on the headphones repaired because they had ripped in several locations causing the gel to leak out and the glue had come loose so that they were no longer mounted to the headphones themselves. I took it upon myself to repair them with this little DIY project using some basic tools, Aquaseal, and some aftermarket ear pads along with a little old fashion craftsmanship to get the job done. Needless to say, I was pretty happy with the results upon seeing the final product on my Minelab Excalibur II!

A few weeks ago I wrote a blog that goes over the in's and out's of a seeded hunt. Well here is a recent seeded hunt that I participated in if you want to see just what it's like. Enjoy!

I'm still here making videos... Just been quite busy fielding calls for lost items lately, so here's a quick update with a few of the items I've found! Stay tuned for the individual hunts!

Enjoy this relaxing hunt. No music during detecting. No commentary. Just nature and the tones of the Excalibur II. Cheers!

I hope everyone has been digging some goodies as of late. I recently had an adventure during a ring return attempt that became known as the "Sasquatch ring." Enjoy!

I hope you and yours are well these holidays. I just wanted to share a ring recovery adventure I had earlier this fall where I went scuba diving for a family heirloom wedding band.

I made this video for all you cold weather water hunters. If you need a good pair of waterproof gloves, these will certainly do the trick!

You don't need a metal detector to find these, but I'd certainly still classify them as treasure and I must say, they "rock!"

Back
Top Bottom