My First Ring

Princess

Elite Member
[FONT=Liberation Sans, sans-serif]The other day, my brothers & I were detecting at a local tot lot that was producing a lot of clad, at least, compared to most parks in our area. :/[/FONT][FONT=Liberation Sans, sans-serif]

I was using the Harbor Freight 9-Function and had a pretty good signal, so I started to dig it. It was not very deep, and my first thought when I saw it in the hole was that it was a small piece off the playground equipment (as I'd already uncovered other such objects). So I was delightfully surprised to discover that my first impression was incorrect! Actually, it was my very first (non-toy) ring. Wow! I showed it to Torpedo, who confirmed that it gave a definite gold signal on his detector.[/FONT][FONT=Liberation Sans, sans-serif]

I have yet to have it appraised, but we believe it to be gold-plated. The main stone is missing, but the two smaller ones could be diamonds or Swarovski crystals.[/FONT][FONT=Liberation Sans, sans-serif]

So naturally I'm very excited about this! It actually fits me, so I'm planning on keeping it. I thank the Lord for allowing me to have this exciting experience!
[/FONT]

Attachments

• 100_7883 (Cropped).jpg
    100_7883 (Cropped).jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 361
Congrats on the ring!!! Nice find. All I can seem to find at my local park is clad, can slaw and pull tabs....There has got to be a ring there somewhere...LOL:bling:

Sweet find, Princess! :thumbsup: That's a really nice looking ring! Congrats!
Too bad it's missing the middle stone. :(

Thanks, Wolf-Dog!

Congrats on the ring!!! Nice find. All I can seem to find at my local park is clad, can slaw and pull tabs....There has got to be a ring there somewhere...LOL:bling:

Thanks! Hope your turn comes soon! I was very surprised to find a ring in my first year. You never know!

Congrats on your first ring :yes:

Thanks, BBsGal!

I'd take that find any day. Nice!

Thanks, Triad Hunter!

Congrats on finding your first Ring !

Thanks, E-Trac-Ohio!

Congrats. Great find! :waytogo:

Thanks! And thanks for sharing your detector to help identify the Metal!

Congratulations!

Nice keeper.

Thanks, Detector! Definitely will keep it!

That's a very nice find. Congratulations on your first ring. Very nice.

Thanks, Esky!

Go back and sift the dirt where you found it, the main stone may have fallen out there. It might be worth your time and effort...or not. :D

Thanks for the tip! I did search the area a bit, but did not take out the sifter. It's worth a try! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom