Fishing

Great stuff Rudy!

Speaking of funny fishing videos...

This video actually has me in it, although I don't know these guys, I love the video, I didn't even know i was on it till someone told me later that summer...

Look for my cameo appearance at 12:08, can't miss me, nobody can..

The intro to the video is pretty cool too (also has a clip of me), shows the conditions and procedures...:D

<°)))>{

Funny, always good for a laugh. Watch some of the Bill Dance videos. I used to watch his fishing shows , but they never showed his bloopers . Funny stuff.

Great stuff Rudy!

Speaking of funny fishing videos...

This video actually has me in it, although I don't know these guys, I love the video, I didn't even know i was on it till someone told me later that summer...

Look for my cameo appearance at 12:08, can't miss me, nobody can..

The intro to the video is pretty cool too (also has a clip of me), shows the conditions and procedures...:D

<°)))>{

I love Ice Fishing!

That small gaff is an efficient tool to have along there...very handy! duly noted..you cant lip land a Walleye in your favor, especially up through the ice!...and of course that one boat with a 36" sawmill blade spinning along off the transom?..that would be pretty gosh darn succulent as well....sure would save a guy a lot of time dikking around at the ramp with a snowmobile or ice footies!:laughing:

Load up the gear and the cooler in the boat, slide that rig right on out, pull the cord and holler...."Get the Hell out of my Way! Grandpa Walton coming through!":laughing::laughing: Very efficient and safe if things go sideways out on the ice..as they often do...at least you still have a boat of some sort, and a coccamamie log mill...if the fish aint biting, at least a guy can maybe cut and sell some firewood for beer money?!

Anyway, I love it! I wonder if that Boat N blade contraption would go straight up a ski hill? That would be sorta cool...no waiting around in line for the chair lift...and of course, "Get the Hell out of my way!", is always something fun to shout at people ...especially with a 36" sawmill blade spinning and slinging ice....nobody can argue with that...

Last edited:
That small gaff is an efficient tool to have along there...very handy!

Great stuff Mud :lol:

I don't use a gaff myself, I use what I call the "skull claw", God gave it to me :yes:...

Like that claw game in a big clear box full of stuck animals, except it doesn't miss, and the animals don't slip out..

<°)))>{

Back
Top Bottom