Rutus finds gold!

NCtoad

Forum Supporter
I put the big DD coil back on the Rutus and hit my front yard using the stock FAST program. I have been over and over my front yard with my F70 and compadre even to the point where I just dig iron signals to get the nails out of the yard. Well, got a decent high tone with the rutus and dug and out pops this little 14K ring with what I'm assuming is a small, real diamond. I couldn't figure out why the high tone because out of the ground it was ringing up in the low 30's which is small foil on the rutus. So I scanned the area again and got another high tone, dug it and it was a beaver tail part of an old pull tab without the ring part. I'm still trying to figure out why this gave a high tone, but right now I don't care because I just found my 4th gold ring of the year and I didn't even have to leave home! On the inside of ring it says: Loveland 14K and the "o" is heart shaped. This ring is pretty small, about the size of a dime, but weighs in at 2.07 grams. As you can probably tell, my daughter got all excited.:lol:

Attachments

• IMG_2017.jpg
    IMG_2017.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 419
  • IMG_2016.jpg
    IMG_2016.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 389
  • IMG_2015.jpg
    IMG_2015.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG_2014.jpg
    IMG_2014.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 396
  • IMG_2013.jpg
    IMG_2013.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 377
Beautiful ring and in your own front yard! Decent weight to it as well! Congrats on #4 for the year! That's a good number for a year too!

Sweet! Right in your own yard. I'm jealous of your gold find and your beautiful yard. Congrats!
Thank you...it's all crabgrass:lol:
Nice one.

Rutus loves low conductors, small too.

Congrats.
Thank you TNSS!!

That's a home sweet home find! Congrats.
Thank you!
Looks like a football ring ! Congrats !!
Thank you!
Nice find! Just curious why you did not find it with F70? Maybe notched out?
Thank you! I don't know why I didn't find it with my F70...maybe because it would have rung up as foil and I don't dig many foil signals.
Congrats!!!
Thank you!
Beautiful ring and in your own front yard! Decent weight to it as well! Congrats on #4 for the year! That's a good number for a year too!

Thank you GroundSweeper!

Nice finds NC!!!! The first photo is adorable with the little one swinging away. Great photo! So cute! Keep that one for your memories of that day forever!!! She looks like she is going to show you a thing or two by her look of determination!!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom