• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

It only takes one Treasure Box!

Very nice haul KT!

While looking at the S-proofs, I noticed one looked to be 90% silver, then I caught the date, 1990, and realized the mint didn't start producing the silvers again until the year 1992. :cool:

Very nice haul KT!

While looking at the S-proofs, I noticed one looked to be 90% silver, then I caught the date, 1990, and realized the mint didn't start producing the silvers again until the year 1992. :cool:

KT ALWAYS checks every proof coin's edge, on the hope that it will show no copper. Most of the time not, but sometimes it is good! :lol::lol:

Amazing to me that people are still finding silver coins in coin rolls

KT understands your surprise, but what His Majesty thinks is happening now is collectors/horders are passing away, and unknowledgeable relatives are dumping the collections into coin machines...therefore putting silver back in circulation again!

Im sorry for the lack of comments my lordship. Your humble servant has been on a long quest for dirt fish, but has so far come in empty handed. As such I must now say your hunt finds are incredible as always your majesty. Perhaps ill post something myself once i find something worthy of your gaze!

KT understands your surprise, but what His Majesty thinks is happening now is collectors/horders are passing away, and unknowledgeable relatives are dumping the collections into coin machines...therefore putting silver back in circulation again!
I concur my lord. As a young peasant of 21 years of age. I've had to tell many a friend that have inherited coin collections from their predecessors that what they have obtained is not simple change. There by saving them monetary loss. The consequence of this unfortunately has been the nickname (the coin guy)

I concur my lord. As a young peasant of 21 years of age. I've had to tell many a friend that have inherited coin collections from their predecessors that what they have obtained is not simple change. There by saving them monetary loss. The consequence of this unfortunately has been the nickname (the coin guy)

KT has been called by some Knaves a lot worse than "the coin guy"! Actually that is a compliment, me thinketh, and an acknowledgement that you actually know about something! :D:D

Best of luck on finding some goodies to post, Uncletroy!

Back
Top Bottom