metaladdict

Elite Member
I phone to return🙂

Attachments

• IMG_20220910_210550714.jpg
    IMG_20220910_210550714.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 522
Return update😐

Well, The lady got her phone back on the 17th but no postage returned to me so from now on all phones I find go to T mobile for free if that's where it's from.:roll:
Returns are a waste.:pirate::pirates:

Idk?

Thanks Detector, I got the address from the owner and will send it to her soon. I hope the post office doesn't charge too much😲

I have returned about 4 phones in last couple years I did not find them on beach mostly in roads woman tend to put their stuff on roof when loading cars and SUVs.... all offered a reward I took none same went for the 3 wallets I found... 2 years ago again in the road...

Well, The lady got her phone back on the 17th but no postage returned to me so from now on all phones I find go to T mobile for free if that's where it's from.:roll:

Well that's a bummer, I hope you do end up getting the postage some day...

I returned one phone and it was so much trouble I decided after that I'm leaving them on a bench or something. I tried to return an apple watch to their store and they wouldn't take it. It's sitting in ewaste box waiting for a free ewaste day...

These are the 2 phones I found at the beginning of September. They wouldn't power up so I couldn't return them. I put them up for sale and the auction ended on Sunday. :gettinmoney: :D

Attachments

• 20220927_100339.jpg
    20220927_100339.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 298
Don't blame you on this..

I read a few weeks ago someone did a Mail Back return on a I phone. cost them 15.00 and they have yet to hear back from the owner. :(

I have returned about 4 phones in last couple years .... . all offered a reward ....

That's been my experience as well. Even when not-asked for, people have tipped me. Like a guy who said he'd reimburse my postage, to my papal, once I told him the postage amount. When it came time for him to deposit to my paypal, he had paid $100 over that.

metal-addict : Don't let the occasional ingrates spoil your good samaritan efforts. The positive and grateful people far outweigh the ingrates. JMHO

Back
Top Bottom