Relocated to Henrico County VA

DigginLikeADog

Hi All!!

My wife and I just relocated from Litchfield County CT to Henrico County VA and I'm looking for some buddies to meet up with to do some metal detecting / bottle digging! I haven't had much of a chance to get out at all in the 6 weeks that we've been here and I'm looking to change that real soon!

My instagram page is @ConnecticutDetectsRVA if you want to check out some of my previous finds in CT. Looking forward to hearing from you folks!!

Welcome. What part of Henrico? I'm next door to you. Hanover Co.

Thanks! Sounds like you aren’t too far. I live out near the Sandston/New Kent line. Really a beautiful area! I’ve gone out to look for some old bottles, but haven’t done much swinging yet. Looking forward to learning the history here!

Lots of Civil War history down there and throughout that part all the way from Richmond and beyond. I found some bullets and a few buttons at a subdivision we worked in years ago. Just off Rt. 60 close to 64. New Kent has given up some goodies too. Near White House landing on the Pamunkey river. Ready to do some door knocking down that way? Gimme a holla!

Lots of Civil War history down there and throughout that part all the way from Richmond and beyond. I found some bullets and a few buttons at a subdivision we worked in years ago. Just off Rt. 60 close to 64. New Kent has given up some goodies too. Near White House landing on the Pamunkey river. Ready to do some door knocking down that way? Gimme a holla!

Ready whenever you are!

I am in Chesterfield County if you need another hunting partner! My son and I are looking to find someone who can show us around the Central VA area for metal detecting.

Back
Top Bottom